The day of my doctor appointment finally came! I was a little nervous, mostly because I didn't know what to expect. But it went great! My blood work results were good...everything that should be negative was and likewise for positive. I found out my blood type as well, which I've wanted to know for a long time, but have never been typed before (yes, I know I'm strange!). Then she decided to try to see if we could hear the heartbeat with the Doppler device even though it was a little early. She made me promise not to freak out if she couldn't find it. But after a little bit of searching, there it was beating away! It was so unbelievably amazing! I mean, you know there's a little person growing inside you, but really, other than the fact that you know, there's not really any thing to see or feel at this point (besides nausea!). So to hear its little heart beating so fast for the first time was...incredible. Dan wasn't able to go (he was working), but he said he would for sure go to the next one. Next appointment is 29 May!
That's so cool! It must've been a great relief to hear your baby!
ReplyDeleteI don't think you're strange for not knnowing your blood type. I don't know mine either, though I am curious.
Your next app will be here before you know it!