Its been quite awhile since I've posted, but life's been pretty boring lately. Not much new or exciting going on.
All seems to be well around here. The morning sickness if finally starting to go away...and not a moment too soon. I was getting frustrated with the fact that I had felt like crap every day for six weeks. I'm still pretty tired and am eager to get this "extra energy" I keep reading about that is supposed to happen in the second trimester!!! My house desperately needs a massive cleaning! I did the blood work for the first trimester screening (or whatever its called) today. I kept going back and forth if I should do it or not...but in the end decided to do it.
All seems to be well around here. The morning sickness if finally starting to go away...and not a moment too soon. I was getting frustrated with the fact that I had felt like crap every day for six weeks. I'm still pretty tired and am eager to get this "extra energy" I keep reading about that is supposed to happen in the second trimester!!! My house desperately needs a massive cleaning! I did the blood work for the first trimester screening (or whatever its called) today. I kept going back and forth if I should do it or not...but in the end decided to do it.
On a side note, I'm really getting fed up with Dan's gaming. From the moment he wakes up in the morning to when he goes to bed at night, he's playing some sort of game only stopping to eat. He goes back and forth between the computer and the Xbox. Ugh! He doesn't think that its a problem. I think he needs to get done with school and get a good job, but he won't do it. Sorry, but I get frustrated with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment