05 April 2009

Just a Little Update

I'm 6 weeks today! This little bean is still hanging in there so far. The initial blood work I had done came back good, with the exception of the 1 hour glucose tolerance test. That one my sugar came back high. Of course it did...I have IR! So I have to take a 3 hour one on Wednesday. Yuck! I really don't like that test! I've been feeling pretty good...still pretty tired and have to pee all the time (and I'm really gassy!). I think the morning sickness is starting to kick in. From about 2ish in the afternoon until just before dinner I feel a bit miserable. If I'm at home its not as big of a deal, I just take a nap and sleep through it, but at work its rough. Time feels like its going really slow. I feel like I should be way further along than I am! I don't have another doctor appointment until the 28th...it seems like an eternity away. I would just like to know that everything's progressing the way it should be...I'd feel a lot better!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad everything is going well. I hope and pray that it continues that way for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time will start flying before you know it! Did you post on PAIF yet? Congrats on a healthy bean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things are just moving right along for you! I hope it continues to go smoothly with your little bean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at this...7 weeks and counting! I am so happy to hear the joy in your voice. Keep eating healthy. :)

    Love you~
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete