I had my 29 week appointment yesterday. All my labs from the week before came back good! I barely passed my glucose test, but passing is passing, right? I'd had a big jump in my weight this time (about 9 lbs), but I'd just had lunch before I had my appointment, so I'm hoping that that was the real reason for it!!! The baby's heartbeat is smack-dab in the middle of normal, just the way I like it. I'll be happy to have him be special after he's born, but for now, I like normal. :)
I've got 8 more weeks until my maternity leave starts. It seems like a long ways away, but I guess its really not. I'm not even close to being ready to have this baby! We haven't bought anything yet. Ugh! Dan wants me to wait until after my showers to buy stuff, but the bigger one isn't until the first weekend of November. But I think we should buy the bigger items, like a crib, dresser, travel system, ect. From most showers that I've been to, the girls mostly seem to get blankets and clothes. I don't want to wait until the last minute to get everything. Maybe I'll just start getting stuff and the hubby will just have to deal with it.
I've got 8 more weeks until my maternity leave starts. It seems like a long ways away, but I guess its really not. I'm not even close to being ready to have this baby! We haven't bought anything yet. Ugh! Dan wants me to wait until after my showers to buy stuff, but the bigger one isn't until the first weekend of November. But I think we should buy the bigger items, like a crib, dresser, travel system, ect. From most showers that I've been to, the girls mostly seem to get blankets and clothes. I don't want to wait until the last minute to get everything. Maybe I'll just start getting stuff and the hubby will just have to deal with it.
Wow! Your moving right along. He's gonna be here before you know it.
ReplyDeleteIf your DH is telling you to wait til' after the showers to buy the big ticket items, maybe someone has told him they are going to get it and he wants it to be a surprise. I dunno that's my theory.