17 November 2009

Two Weeks to Go...(give or take)

Well, we're down to the last couple weeks before this little guy shows up! It feels like its taking FOREVER. My OB doesn't do any internal exams until 39 weeks which is good and bad. Its good because I don't get that false sense of hope of "any minute". You know what I mean...being dilated to 3cm for 3 weeks and nothing. On the other hand, I don't know if anything is going on. Is he getting ready to come out or not?!? We had my 38 week appointment today. It was pretty standard to all my other appointments up to this point. Everything seems good. Weight is good, up 2lbs from last week for a total gain of 13lbs total. Baby's still moving around, though not as much as he used to, which occasionally makes me nervous.
My maternity leave started this week!!! I feel a TON better not having to be on my feet 8 hours a day. I have more energy than I have had in awhile. And I get to take naps when I need them. Now, what I need to do is get the nursery set up. Its still pretty much a junk room. DH is supposed to be helping me move all the boxes out, so I can go through them, but he has a hard time unplugging from the various gaming systems that we have around the house. I'd just do it myself, but I'm not supposed to lift more than 10lbs. The crib and mattress got ordered yesterday. The dresser will get ordered on Friday, along with the last bits and pieces we still need to get. *sigh* I'll feel better once its done!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Can't believe it's only 2 weeks away!!! Lucky you!

    Sounds like you got your work cut out for you, even though you're already on ml. Oh well, you can do it.

    And um, flip the breaker!! That way your hubs will have no other choice but to help out. :>)

    ReplyDelete