I had my very first ultrasound yesterday afternoon. It was so exciting! He was asleep facing in, so they had to do some poking and prodding to get him to move around to get some shots. He was so cute! He was sucking his thumb for awhile. The tech had to work to get him to move around enough so we could see the goods, his behind was right under my belly button. It was hard for me to tell what's what, but the tech seemed sure that it is a boy, and he does WAY more of these than I do! I thought it was really cool to be able to see him move around and what he does in there!
Congratulations!! It sounds like your pregnancy is speeding by so far (wow...20 weeks already?!?!?!). I just hope the last 20 weeks are super uneventful for you! Do you have another ultrasound in the future, or were they able to get everything Wednesday? If ya do have another one, maybe they'll be able to get a better "goods" shot for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your little boy Jes! Where are belly pics???
ReplyDeleteA boy, that's Awesome!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete