It doesn't look like I O'd this C. Ugh! I've done fairly well since being on Metformin and O'd most, if not every, C for the last year. Stupid PCOS!!! We got Dan's SA results back last week. His motility is slow...I'm not sure the exact percent, she just said pretty slow. I feel bad because I was secretly (or not so secretly) glad that it's not all my fault that we can't get pg. All this time he's been telling me that it can't be his fault because he has fathered a kid. I told him he has to quit drinking so much soda. The man drinks it like its going out of style. He'll usually have at least a liter here before work and then at work he has this giant mug that he refills who knows how many times a day! He says he's cut back a lot, so I hope that's true.
Sorry to hear that you're in the annov club with me. :^/
ReplyDeleteWhen will men learn that many things can affect sperm count? Having one child does not guarantee the ability to have another!
He's probably pretty addicted to the caffiene & sugar in the soda & will most likely notice a crash effect if he stops cold turkey. A decrease would be good though. I completely cut out soda last year (i will drink one occasionally though) & I've cut my coffee down to one cup. Other than that, it's water or herbal tea. It took some getting used to, but I don't feel as sluggish.
My DH said the same thing about soda! But I know he is a big fibber. He says he only drinks water while he's at work but then why does he drink soda until 2 p.m. on the weekends?!?! I'm not that stupid! Do you think you'll be doing an IUI next? GL Jes!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! My DH said the same thing that he only drinks water at work. I know he's not telling the whole truth, though from the way he drinks soda on the weekends.
ReplyDeleteWhat's your next step?
Or plan is to do an IUI. I (hopefully) have my HSG rescheduled for 1 April. DH is funny about the soda. I asked him yesterday how much he had and he said "one". But of course its not 1 can, its a whole liter! He seems to think it only counts as one.
ReplyDeleteLOL My Dh is the same way with cokes. He says water is bad for you, HA! I tell him, "what do you think they make your coke out of?" He drinks coke like crazy, better that than beer, eh!
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad about hoping it was him. I honestly did the same thing before my hubby did his SA. Granted, it came back normal (the second time around), but still, in the back of my mind, I was hoping it was more him than me. In the end though, my anovulation (like yours, although I don't have PCOS) is basically the issue.
ReplyDelete