I was supposed to have my HSG this morning, but one of my doctor's other patients needed emergency surgery, so it didn't happen. I'm not upset with her because I totally understand, but still, its frustrating. I just wanted this to be over with and be able to move on to the next thing we need to do and now we have to wait another month. I had been so nervous about it for the last few days...tons of what ifs running through my head. I hate to drag this out any further.
I'm getting kind of tired of the whole TTC process. It has been over 3 years and I'm tired of all the charting and counting and never getting a BFP. But mostly, I think I'm tired of feeling tired all the time. And I just want one time for things to work out in our favor. Is that too much to ask for?
Last week I had my appointment with the diabetes doctor. It went ok...he wants me to keep a food journal (which I haven't started) and get a workout in everyday (not this either). I have been making an attempt to eat better and more within the confines of the diet he set for me, but I can't seem to get myself to eat that often. I've never been a breakfast eater and on days I don't have to work, I don't even get up until usually after 10. And if I do have to work, I'm in such a hurry to get out the door, I can't even remember to grab something to take with me. But on a more positive note, I did lose 4 pounds this week, so a step in the right direction. I think if I could get myself under 200 pounds, I would feel like I could actually do this.
I'm getting kind of tired of the whole TTC process. It has been over 3 years and I'm tired of all the charting and counting and never getting a BFP. But mostly, I think I'm tired of feeling tired all the time. And I just want one time for things to work out in our favor. Is that too much to ask for?
Last week I had my appointment with the diabetes doctor. It went ok...he wants me to keep a food journal (which I haven't started) and get a workout in everyday (not this either). I have been making an attempt to eat better and more within the confines of the diet he set for me, but I can't seem to get myself to eat that often. I've never been a breakfast eater and on days I don't have to work, I don't even get up until usually after 10. And if I do have to work, I'm in such a hurry to get out the door, I can't even remember to grab something to take with me. But on a more positive note, I did lose 4 pounds this week, so a step in the right direction. I think if I could get myself under 200 pounds, I would feel like I could actually do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment