08 February 2009

Besame Mucho

I feel pretty upbeat about this cycle. I ovulated almost all on my own...I got a positive OPK on Friday (yay!) and I think our BD schedule has been pretty well timed. Dan has been a really good sport about it this time around. Sometimes in the past it's been like pulling teeth to get him to BD. My concern is I don't have enough CM. I go into the doctor on the 18th for my annual exam and we're supposed to figure out a plan. I think she's going to be annoyed that I haven't lost much (if any) weight. I really do try to eat well and work out, but with everything else I have to keep track of, counting carbs and protein falls by the wayside a bit. I think I'm going to POAS before I go in. It might be a bit early (about 10 DPO), but maybe not.
Work has been going ok. We're doing a big relay of the department this month (basically pulling a ton of CDs to make room for new DVD sections). Its a bit stressful and I don't get the support I should be getting from the Store Manager, but I think I've got a good handle on it. We just did one in November, but this one requires a lot more moving sections around than that one did. I was actually able to get out of the Music Department for awhile yesterday. I really needed it! We were really short staffed and so they pulled me to work the Customer Service Desk. It was nice to get out of the fish bowl for a bit.

1 comment: