Well, I'm halfway through the 2 week wait! Time is really dragging. The last couple days have been a bit rough. I've been so tired, I can hardly keep my eyes open at work and have been going to bed before 10. Friday I had cramps that felt like it feels right before AF shows up and I've been pretty nauseous since almost right after O, which all can be good signs, but it seems too early. So I'm pretty sure its all in my head!
I have to work today...yuck. I hate working Sundays worse than any other day. Its not busy enough to make the time go by fast and its too busy to get anything done. Plus there's usually an overabundance of people who don't speak English in. But I only have to deal with customers for 5 hours instead of 9. I've got one of my employees coming in to help me do the bulk of the moving for the relay tonight. Plus my favorite manager is closing tonight...so it should be good. I'll be glad when its all over. I was wishing yesterday that we could have had the new $9.99 bins set up. There were so many customers coming up to the register with stacks of $9.99 DVDs. I was a bit worried that with adding a bargain section to the Music Department, it was going to kill our average sale dollar amount, but maybe not. Maybe it'll really help boost our items per transaction...though I'm not sure if they track that here.
I have to work today...yuck. I hate working Sundays worse than any other day. Its not busy enough to make the time go by fast and its too busy to get anything done. Plus there's usually an overabundance of people who don't speak English in. But I only have to deal with customers for 5 hours instead of 9. I've got one of my employees coming in to help me do the bulk of the moving for the relay tonight. Plus my favorite manager is closing tonight...so it should be good. I'll be glad when its all over. I was wishing yesterday that we could have had the new $9.99 bins set up. There were so many customers coming up to the register with stacks of $9.99 DVDs. I was a bit worried that with adding a bargain section to the Music Department, it was going to kill our average sale dollar amount, but maybe not. Maybe it'll really help boost our items per transaction...though I'm not sure if they track that here.
Bummer about working on a Sunday! Ick! Hope your symptoms are for pg! GL!
ReplyDelete